Siaar Group Inspiring Online

Published by onMonday, September 26, 2011 at8:39:00 PM

Gifted Nokia C2 Touch Type dual SIM mobile phone

Nokia C2 Touch and Type dual SIM mobile phoneOne of my friends bought a cell phone for me as a gift on my last birthday, I loved it when I opened the Gift Box with a beautiful colored designed paper, Wow, It’s Nolia C2, I just loved it when I took it in my hand the smooth touch and the color or Nokia C2.

Now I had the Fun on my fingertips:

I got more what I want – Facebook, apps, email, maps and more right on this touch-and-type dual SIM phone.

I loved the touch screen and keypad because, I can touch the screen to open apps, flick through photos and browse the web, watch videos and see pictures on the 2.6’’ QVGA display, slide open the keypad for fast, easy messaging, typing on the keypad is fast and convenient – just like I am used to, I can now get straight to my favorite apps with a simple swipe to the left or right of home screen.

Why love the design of Nokia C2:

Because of the correct needed dimensions, with size: 103 x 51.4 x 17 mm, weight (with battery): 115 g. With more additional size and shape information - Slide-out keypad, the best display and user interface, screen size: 2.6’’, resolution: 40 X 320 QVGA, Up to 65,536 colors, resistive touch screen.

Again Why I loved so much the Nokia C2 two in one mobile phone.

Because of its Memory: Internal memory: 10 MB, microSD memory card slot with 8GB Card was ready When i got this in my hands but It comes with a 2GB Ready card and is hot swappable, up to 32 GB.

Again Why I loved the Nokia C2 dual SIM phone.

Because of it’s connectivity features : Bluetooth 2.1, 2 mm charging connector, Micro USB connector, and 3.5 mm audio connector.

What applications are there built in on this Nokia C2 : Key applications: Calendar, contacts, music player, Store, Nokia Browser, Maps (available in selected countries), Nokia Life Tools (available in selected countries), Communities (Face book and Twitter client), email, chat, radio.

Can I Email and messaging : Easy-to-use, unified email client, Nokia Messaging 3.1, with support for Yahoo!® Mail, Gmail™, Windows Live™, Hotmail and other popular POP/IMAP services, Unified MMS/SMS editor, Conversational view for threaded SMS, Push email.

Can I see with Nokia C2, Yes There is Built in Camera too: 2 megapixel camera, Full screen viewfinder with touch controls, Still images file format: JPEG, Zoom up to 4x (digital) for still images.

Can I see the movable things? Yes with Video camera : Video recording at 176 x 144 (QCIF) resolution, Up to 15 fps, Clip length (maximum): up to available free memory, Up to 4x digital video zoom, Portrait and landscape video capture modes, Video white balance modes: automatic, daylight, incandescent, fluorescent, Video effects: normal, grayscale, sepia and negative, Video self timer.

Can I Enjoy the Music: Full MP3 player, Music codec’s: AMR, MIDI, MP3, AAC, WAV (ADPCM, PCM), Built-in 106 phone speaker, and DRM support WM DRM 1.0, OMA DRM 1.0. What Else I got a best for my dual sim, The Nokia C2 as a best gift on my birthday.

And the best thing is that When I asked for how much he bought the Nokia C2 Touch and Type dual SIM phone the best gift for me, I told me dont see the price bro, Enjoy the features, And after searching on Net I found the price only Rs.4949 on the Nokia Site itself, I got amazed how you can get such a wonderful full featured phone The Nokia C2 and that too with dual sim so cheap.

Like to say some thing about Nokia C2 Touch and Type dual SIM phone Comment.
Published by IzajAhmed Shaikh.
You Might Like More articles

ME AS AUTHOR

I am, Mr.IzajAhmed Shaikh, a Computer Professional and a Pro. Blogger, who belongs to Shahabad, Karnataka India. My basic Qualifications are B.Sc., and M.C.M. done from University of Pune., formerly known as, Poona University,. I like to write articles based on my personal experiences.

STAY CONNECTED ME

STAY CONNECTED SG
ME ON FACEBOOK