Siaar Group Inspiring Online

Published by on Monday, August 16, 2010 at 3:26:00 PM

Finally I had decided What to do for my future career

Future Career - Since long time I was disturbed for what to do in future to make my career work better. I am a well qualified person, with qualifications B.Sc. and M.C.M, Master in Computer Management - A Post Gradute from University of Pune. and I didnt get any job till now in India and I can go abroad due to some medical problems and since completion of Master Degree I am strugling for my career.

Since two years I am doing this and that and not getting success. No finally I decided what to do in comming years to build better carrer and earn lots of income in the comming years.

Rmp InfotecIn the year 2007 I had joined RMP Infotec Pvt Ltd - A network marketing company but due to disturbance i could not do well, Now I finally decided to do this Network Marketing business as my first career option, In India this is the best Network marketing Business which is running successfully since last 10 years, It is a Binary Plan with One time Purchase and I did it in the year 2007 My ID is RMPSIAARGROUP211107 and User name is SIAARGROUP, and All the binary payments which comes if I do it regularly in My Axis Bank Account so I dont have to worry and I will keep doing.

HdFC Life Insurance CoSecondly I was in an Insurance Company as as Financial Consultant, HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company, I did not do the business properly and due to some disturbance in my mind what to do and what not to do I did not perform well in this field, but now I am ready and willing to do Insurance Business, This year i had already made good plans to bring good insurance business to this company and My payments are already set to come in My HDFC Bank Account in My Salary Account, So This will be my second Income Source.

Blogger and Google AdsenseAnd the Third one is through Internet by this blog and all my internet marketing hard work which I was doing since last year and I am earning through Google Adsense and I am happy by the returns which comes through Google for my hard work.

What ever work we do on Internet or on our blogs legally with White Hat the returns comes for our sweat.

So these are the three things which I will do in Future and dont get distrubed with any other options.

1. RMP INFOTEC PVT LTD - A Binary Network Marketing in India - In the Afternoons.
2. HDFC Insurance Co - In the Office Timings
and
3. Write Articles on this blog when ever i get time in the morning and night time.

And Also do Some SEO and Social Marketing whenever i dont have to write.

So these are the three options I will concentrate now Onwards...

Pray for me to do Well - All is Well.
Published by IzajAhmed Shaikh.
You Might Like More articles

ME AS AUTHOR

I am, Mr. IzajAhmed Shaikh, a Computer Professional and a Pro. Blogger, who belongs to Shahabad, Karnataka India. My basic Qualifications are B.Sc., and M.C.M. done from University of Pune., formerly known as, Poona University,. I like to write articles based on my personal experiences.

STAY CONNECTED ME

STAY CONNECTED SG
ME ON FACEBOOK