Siaar Group Inspiring Online

Published by on Tuesday, July 13, 2010 at 4:20:00 PM

Karbonn K10 best show piece for middle class mobile users

Karbonn K10 - Today one of my friend brought a mobile phone set to me to check the software as well as to upload some kind of music and images to his phone, When I saw the phone set I said wow karbonn mobile, what a beautiful set, how much it cost and where you bought it.

He answered to my questions and said it is Karbonn K10 and I bought it for Rs. 3000 from a mobile shop, hearing it I got amazed, how this showcase set is so cheap, it is worth for just Rs. 3000 with all the best features and look for middle class people who like to make a show for their friends that they have the best set and it looks too.

After that I checked it and found that it supports social sites like facebook and twitter on it if supported by the service provider.

Also the Karbonn K10 supports Dual SIM GSM and it has full QWERTY Keypad. It also supports Java games, eMSN, eBuddy, and also downloadable email client so that we can stay connected.

The Company features of Karbonn K10 mobile phone are as follows:

· Network: GSM 900/ 1800
· Dual SIM dual standby single working
· QWERTY Keypad
· WAP
· SMS/MMS
· GPRS Class 12
· MP3 player
· Blue tooth A2DP
· Mini USB
· Voice Recorder
· FM Radio with Recording
· Background Sound changer
· 1.3 Mega Pixels
· Expandable memory up to 8GB
· Video Player
· E-mail
· Facebook, twitter, eMSN & eBuddy etc.
· Java
· Weight: 95 gm
· Dimension: 111.7mmx57mmx13.5mm
· Standby time: 200 Hours
· Talk time: 2.5 Hrs
· Charging time: 4 Hrs
· Battery type: Li-Ion 900mA
· Display: 2.0 inch QVGA, 65K colors, 320X240 resolution

So I recommend if you like the best looking mobile handset and with low cost karbonn k10 will be the best option go for it….
Published by IzajAhmed Shaikh.
You Might Like More articles

ME AS AUTHOR

I am, Mr. IzajAhmed Shaikh, a Computer Professional and a Pro. Blogger, who belongs to Shahabad, Karnataka India. My basic Qualifications are B.Sc., and M.C.M. done from University of Pune., formerly known as, Poona University,. I like to write articles based on my personal experiences.

STAY CONNECTED ME

STAY CONNECTED SG
ME ON FACEBOOK