Siaar Group Inspiring Online

Published by on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 9:20:00 PM

Silverlight 4 + RIA Services - Ready for Business: Index

Silverlight 4 + RIA Services - Ready for Business: IndexWith Silverlight 4 and RIA Services all but done, I thought it would be worthwhile to highlight some of the key features of the platform and tools that make Silverlight a fantastic platform for building business applications. I’ll avoid gratuitous video and dancing hippos and focus on just the bread and butter of business applications: Querying, Updating, Validating and securing your important business-data. I’ll also use this to refresh a few of the posts from my Silverlight 3 era series.
Published by IzajAhmed Shaikh.
You Might Like More articles
  1. Privacy Policy - Siaar Group - inspiring online......
  2. Unlock the Iphone to use with any Sim Card
  3. Warpia Wirelessly Joins Your Laptop and Desktop
  4. USB Port Protection Software
  5. Surf the Web at the Speed of Light - ABC News
  6. Logitech Laptop Speaker Z205
  7. gloStream to Integrate Microsoft Office 2010 into ...
  8. Micromax C2i CDMA Worth for your Budget
  9. Google LatLong: Navigate through user photos in St...
  10. Solar Bags for Laptop Recharging

ME AS AUTHOR

I am, Mr. IzajAhmed Shaikh, a Computer Professional and a Pro. Blogger, who belongs to Shahabad, Karnataka India. My basic Qualifications are B.Sc., and M.C.M. done from University of Pune., formerly known as, Poona University,. I like to write articles based on my personal experiences.

STAY CONNECTED ME

STAY CONNECTED SG
ME ON FACEBOOK