Siaar Group Inspiring Online

Published by on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 10:52:00 AM

Intex IN80 CDMA Mobile Feeling Lucky Bought One

INTEX IN80 CDMA MOBILEI bought INTEX IN80 CDMA Mobile Phone Today: Since long time i am using Reliance Mobile CDMA, because i am found of reliance network service very much and all my friends and well wishers have my cell number since long time hence i did not want to change my CDMA cell, but the handset which i was bought in 2006 was having trouble with the battery and i was thinking to change the set as soon as i get one which will suit my budget as well as the features.

So today i bought one INTEX IN80 CDMA, How it happened is i was just chatting with my old friend in front of a mobile shop, and a customer came to the shop and asked for CDMA handsets and the owner showed the one, AS soon as i saw the model I grabbed the handset from the customers hand and asked the shop owner to give this set to me.

He told me he is giving the sets on installments, you just have to pay RS. 1000/- and rest in three easy installments and it costs Rs. 4500 for you.

Thanks Atlast I got what i wanted, I was waiting for good battery life handset with big phone book and memory card to store my personal videos which i want to post on youtube.

I got every thing in INTEX IN80 CDMA Thanks INTEX Manufacturers for the handset.

Now Lets see the real features of INTEX IN80 CDMA :

It comes with :

Sim (CDMA)
6.1 cm QVGA Display
Expandable memory up to 2 GB
FM radio
Q2 VGA 2.0 mega pixels Camera
USB PC Connectivity
Motion Sensor
Bluetooth
Longer Battery Life
And the Technical Specifications are as follows:
CDMA 1x Network
6.1 cm 262K TFT QVGA Display
2 MegaPixel Camera
1000 Phone book Capacity
FM Radio with Recording
7 hours and standby of 260 hours
Mobile Tracker
Mp3 Player
Battery 1350mAh

All in All you can refer to the book let for more details which comes with the handset pack.

It costs in India : Around Rs. 4000/- to 5,000/- as per the taxes in different places.

I like to recommend Intex in80 handset for all CDMA Users, either they are of Reliance, Tata or any other network, and also i recommend CDMA for mobile services. It is the perfect sound clarity network.

Thanks I will write more about this after using it, What do you think about Intex IN80 CDMA handset?
Published by IzajAhmed Shaikh.
You Might Like More articles
  1. Mlm and Network Marketing Secrets – PART I
  2. Terms And Conditions - Siaar Group - inspiring onl...
  3. Silverlight 4 + RIA Services - Ready for Business:...
  4. Privacy Policy - Siaar Group - inspiring online......
  5. Unlock the Iphone to use with any Sim Card
  6. Warpia Wirelessly Joins Your Laptop and Desktop
  7. USB Port Protection Software
  8. Surf the Web at the Speed of Light - ABC News
  9. Logitech Laptop Speaker Z205
  10. gloStream to Integrate Microsoft Office 2010 into ...

ME AS AUTHOR

I am, Mr. IzajAhmed Shaikh, a Computer Professional and a Pro. Blogger, who belongs to Shahabad, Karnataka India. My basic Qualifications are B.Sc., and M.C.M. done from University of Pune., formerly known as, Poona University,. I like to write articles based on my personal experiences.

STAY CONNECTED ME

STAY CONNECTED SG
ME ON FACEBOOK