Siaar Group Inspiring Online

Published by on Monday, December 21, 2009 at 4:05:00 PM

Happy Holidays from Google team! - For All Google Users...

Today I received a mail from Google Team, Saying :

Happy Holidays from your Google team!

Happy Holidays from your Google teamI read it and I am very happy to receive such a beautiful mail in my Account, You can see the picture below which i received in my mail :

The text written in the mail on the pictures is:

Happy Holidays from Google

Hello,

As we near the end of the year, we wanted to take a moment to thank you for the time, energy, commitment, and trust you've shared with us in 2009.

With sharing in mind, this year we've decided to do something a little different. We hope you'll find it fits the spirit of the holiday season.

We're looking forward to working with you to build lasting success in 2010.

Happy Holidays,

For All Google Users...Your Google Team

You can Click on the link above or on the picture below to see the next flash image where Google's Last years Good Work and Future Plans.

Any Way Thanks for the Mail to Google Team! All of my readers are welcome to see this Link to know what was the mail actually saying to all Google Users.

Thanks for Google Team! From My side....
Published by IzajAhmed Shaikh.
You Might Like More articles

ME AS AUTHOR

I am, Mr. IzajAhmed Shaikh, a Computer Professional and a Pro. Blogger, who belongs to Shahabad, Karnataka India. My basic Qualifications are B.Sc., and M.C.M. done from University of Pune., formerly known as, Poona University,. I like to write articles based on my personal experiences.

STAY CONNECTED ME

STAY CONNECTED SG
ME ON FACEBOOK