Siaar Group Inspiring Online

Published by on Monday, November 16, 2009 at 11:40:00 AM

Digsby = IM + Email + Social Networking

DigsbyToday I Received a mail from Digsby : Why Use Digsby ?

Digsby Says : We created a short demo video that shows off all that Digsby has to offer. Managing all your IM, email, and social network accounts has never been easier! Save time and organize your life with Digsby for FREE!

You Can Watch this Video to know why to use Digsby : Or How to Use Digsby :



Thanks for Digsby : To Let us know about it : Digsby.com
Published by IzajAhmed Shaikh.
You Might Like More articles

ME AS AUTHOR

I am, Mr. IzajAhmed Shaikh, a Computer Professional and a Pro. Blogger, who belongs to Shahabad, Karnataka India. My basic Qualifications are B.Sc., and M.C.M. done from University of Pune., formerly known as, Poona University,. I like to write articles based on my personal experiences.

STAY CONNECTED ME

STAY CONNECTED SG
ME ON FACEBOOK