Siaar Group Inspiring Online

Published by on Monday, June 22, 2009 at 11:40:00 AM

VLC Media Player: Heart of Entertainment Lovers on PC

VLC Media PlayerVLC Media Player which is known as the cross-platform open-source multimedia framework, player and server.

VLC media player is a highly portable multimedia player and multimedia framework capable of reading most audio and video formats like MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, DivX, MPEG-1, mp3, ogg, and aac etc as well as DVDs, Audio CDs VCDs, and various streaming protocols.

We can also use VLC as a media converter or a server to stream in UNICAST or MULTICAST in IPv4 or IPv6 on networks.

When ever I want entertainment I like to use VLC Media Player because of its features already described above and in my words I can say that It has a unique facility of codec’s, what ever the video type is your video it can be played with vlc, I had never seen a message “Unknown video format” of Unknown audio format till now what ever I played on vlc till now.

And the Best Part I like about the vlc player is that you can play with video and audio part like rotating the videos, taking a still snap from the video, changing the audio graphs by using all the available equalizers and you can play a dvd video by selecting single files or from the menu part.

Any way I like VLC Player very much If you want it on your pc you can also get it from this Link: Download VLC Player

Published by IzajAhmed Shaikh.
You Might Like More articles

ME AS AUTHOR

I am, Mr. IzajAhmed Shaikh, a Computer Professional and a Pro. Blogger, who belongs to Shahabad, Karnataka India. My basic Qualifications are B.Sc., and M.C.M. done from University of Pune., formerly known as, Poona University,. I like to write articles based on my personal experiences.

STAY CONNECTED ME

STAY CONNECTED SG
ME ON FACEBOOK